WHEN YOU WANT IT ALL
The Residences of The Market Common are for people who want it all … to be surrounded by a unique urban vibe, entertainment and conveniences of The Market Common. Located just a mile from the white sand beaches of Myrtle Beach!
The best thing about The Residences is their vibrant surroundings, all in walking distance. The Market Common features an exciting calendar of events throughout the year, culminating with A Southern Times Square on New Year’s Eve.
THE RESIDENCES OVERVIEW
The Residences of The Market Common offer well-designed studios, as well as one- and two-bedroom suites, with or without dens.
Some units have balconies and they all feature well-equipped kitchens and ample storage.
Each unit is equipped with water, sewer, valet trash, a washer and dryer, covered parking, and elevators, all at no additional charge. Pet friendly units are available. Some fees may apply.
AMENITIES AT THE RESIDENCES
- Lushly landscaped resort style pool with a lazy river, volleyball net, 2 hot tubs, a kiddie pool area, and ping pong tables
- Two on-site spas
- A very well equipped exercise facility
- Large lounge area with inviting hammocks
- Parking garages, elevators, and locked lobbies
- 24 hour ambassador service
- Apartment Size: Studio
- Square Feet: 636 – 728 sq. ft
- Price Range: $777 – $1,007
Download Plans: There are no studio units available at this time.
If you would like to download the application to fill out and bring with you, click here.