- This event has passed.
The 10th Annual Princess Gala
March 16, 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM
The Princess Gala is all about making your child feel like royalty. You will enjoy an enchanting morning together meeting “Real Princesses” from storybooks, Handsome Knights and maybe even get to meet Prince Charming and his unicorn after the parade! To purchase tickets, click here. Meet at Travinia Italian Kitchen at 8:30 AM to check in.
1. 8:30 AM -Check in time for all the little princesses and princes along with their accompanying adults at Travinia Italian Kitchen for a royal breakfast!
2. During breakfast, your very own Fairy Godmother will be greeting, hugging and granting wishes. Also, the “Real Princesses” -sponsored by The Character Company- will arrive with much fanfare as well as Handsome Knights and Squires from Medieval Times accompanying their castle Princess.
3. Immediately after breakfast, it’s time for the royal parade thru a small area of The Market Common leading to the Grand 14- Stone Theatre where you will meet Prince Charming and his trusty steed, his magical unicorn.
4. The adults will then be separated from the children as they enter the theater lobby so that the official 2017 royal, group picture can be taken by Creative Xpressions Photography and PHV Photo!
5. Next, the little princesses and princes will join their Real Princess in the lobby area to enjoy some special time together before getting a picture taken with Prince Charming and receive their own magical gold coin from him.
6. The little royalty will then enter the movie theater area to watch a princess-themed movie while enjoying theater popcorn and drinks after some announcements.
7. Around 11:30, it’s time to begin the morning goodbyes to everyone they met. The children will receive special goody bags provided by The Market Common containing some gifts and coupons for both them and their accompanying adults.
For more information, click here.