Thank you for your interest in working at The Market Common! Below is a list of employment opportunities at individual retail establishments and restaurants within The Market Common. Please be sure to contact individual businesses directly about potential positions.
810 Bowling & Billiards
Hiring part-time and full-time positions available.
– Apply within or call (843) 839-2695, send resumes through Indeed.com
– Applicants must have reliable transportation and be 18 or older.
– For a printable application, click here
– Hiring retail positions.
Hiring part-time sales associates.
– Flexible scheduling options.
– Inquire within or call (843) 492-3077
Grand 14 Cinema
– Hiring for ALL positions: Usher, Concessions, Box Office
– Must have reliable transportation and able to work weekends and holidays
– The Grand 14 Cinemas 843-315-2991
– Please call (843) 448-9065
Zardin is looking for young and ambitious team members to join their team. They offer a beautiful and clean environment to work and empower teamwork. Hiring both full time and/or part time, FOH & BOH. Competitive pay rate plus tips and free employee meals. Must have restaurant & customer service experience. Please send resume to email@example.com or apply in person at 3077 Howard Avenue.
Sales Lead Position
-Primarily responsible for supporting management in general operations and ensuring a great customer experience and maximum profitability. Performs various sales and register transactions.
-Apply at WHBM website or contact Cassie at (843)-238-1382
The Southern Living Store
Hiring Part-Time Sales Associate
-Primarily responsible for ensuring a great customer experience and maximum profitability. Performs various sales and register transactions and aids in controlling shrink through customer interaction.
-Retail or sales experience preferred
-Excellent communication and customer service skills
-Knowledge of southern foods and recipes preferred.
To apply: Stop in The Southern Living Store or call (843)-945-2714.
Game Master Position: Setting the tone for every experience.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Customer service oriented
- Strong confident personalities
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to articulate clearly.
- Punctual and responsible
- Possesses a team player mentality.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of computers.
- Willing to grow and learn in various roles outside of the immediate position.
- Available to work weekends and evenings.
- (No knowledge/skills of technology, or “gaming” is required, but may be a plus)
Visit Escape Vault for more details.
KINDLY CONTACT INDIVIDUAL BUSINESSES DIRECTLY. Thank you!