A Unique Way of Living
The Residences of The Market Common are for people who want it all … to be surrounded by a unique urban vibe, entertainment and conveniences of The Market Common. Located just a mile from the white sand beaches of Myrtle Beach!
The best thing about The Residences is their vibrant surroundings, all in walking distance. The Market Common features an exciting calendar of events throughout the year, culminating with A Southern Times Square on New Year’s Eve.
The Residences Overview
The Residences of The Market Common offer well-designed studios, as well as one- and two-bedroom suites, with or without dens.
Some units have balconies and they all feature well-equipped kitchens and ample storage.
Each unit is equipped with water, sewer, valet trash, a washer and dryer, covered parking, and elevators, all at no additional charge. Pet friendly units are available. Some fees may apply.
- Apartment Size: Studio
- Square Feet: 636 - 728 sq. ft.
- Price Range: $824 - $1123
- There are no studios currently available. View a sample floorplan:
- Apartment Size: 1 Bedroom
- Square Feet: 778 – 1,004 sq. ft
- Price Range: $959 – $1456
- Please see below for availability
One Bedroom + Den
- Apartment Size: 1 Bedroom + Den
- Square Feet: 904 – 1,049 sq. ft
- Price Range: $1167 – $1578
- See below for availability
- Apartment Size: 2 Bedroom
- Square Feet: 1,180 – 1,435 sq. ft
- Price Range: $1411 – $1864
- Currently, the following units are available:
Two Bedroom + Den
- Apartment Size: 2 Bedroom + Den
- Square Feet: 1,277 – 1,365 sq. ft
- Price Range: $1552 – $1888
- Currently there are no units available. Please see a sample floorplan below:
Amenities at The Residences
- Lushly landscaped resort style pool with a lazy river, volleyball net, 2 hot tubs, a kiddie pool area, and ping pong tables
- Two on-site spas
- A very well equipped exercise facility
- Large lounge area with inviting hammocks
- Parking garages, elevators, and locked lobbies
- 24 hour ambassador service
Ready to make the move?
Download and complete the application and bring it with you to our office on Deville Street, across from Crepe Creation Cafe.
For more information on embracing the Market Common lifestyle, contact our Residential Property Managers. Residential office hours are Tuesday-Saturday 8am-5pm.
Phone: 843-839-3500 x 102