Groups are welcome!
Give us at least an hour’s notice, and we’ll be delighted to extend our Southern Hospitality. Bring your coach to the front of the Grand 14 Cinema at Deville and Reed Streets. We will come aboard and welcome your guests with maps and complimentary Perks Books filled with fabulous coupons for our stores, restaurants and entertainment venues. Guests may disembark there and then meet their coach later in the same location for their departure. Ample on-street parking is available for coach buses one block over on Johnson Avenue.
For your convenience we have:
- Restrooms on Deville Street beside the parking deck
- ATMs in four locations: Grand 14 Cinema at Deville and Reed Streets, Ultimate California Pizza across from Grand 14 Cinema, King Street Grille on the corner of Howard Avenue and Hackler Street, and Santee Cooper Credit Union on Farrow Parkway across the parking lot from 810 Billiards & Bowling
- Complimentary Wheelchair Loan from our Management Office at 4017 Deville Street (Weekdays, 8 AM – 5 PM; Call our Property Ambassador at 843-602-4181, after hours)
- Ample Parking in five large, open parking lots throughout the property, two parking decks accessed from Johnson Avenue, Deville Street, and Farrow Parkway, and on the street in front of the stores and restaurants
- Designated Handicap Parking Spaces are found in each parking lot and parking deck
- There is a small playground for children in the middle of Howard Avenue on the esplanade and a giant-sized chess set, if you are up to the challenge
Once you’ve experienced our shopping, dining and entertainment, take a break and catch your breath.
We have lovely benches and rocking chairs that overlook the manicured trees and flowers of our beautiful streetscapes where music fills the air.