For your convenience
- Public restrooms are on Deville Street beside the Deville Street Parking Garage.
- Ample parking is available in five large, open parking lots throughout the property; two parking garages accessed from Johnson Avenue, Deville Street, and Farrow Parkway, and street parking in front of the stores and restaurants.
- Designated handicap parking spaces are found in each parking lot and parking garage.
- We have four ATMs located at Grand 14 Cinema at Deville and Reed Streets; King Street Grille on the corner of Howard Avenue and Hackler Street; Nacho Hippo on Farrow Parkway at Reed Street; and Santee Cooper Credit Union on Farrow Parkway at Phillis Boulevard.
- Complimentary wheelchair loan is available from our Management Office at 4017 Deville Street during weekdays from 8:00 PM – 5:00 PM or by calling our Property Ambassador at (843) 602-4181 after hours.
- There is a small playground for children in the middle of Howard Avenue on the esplanade and gazebos for relaxing near our beautiful fountains!
Once you’ve experienced our shopping, dining and entertainment, take a break and catch your breath.
We have lovely benches and tables that overlook the manicured trees and flowers of our beautiful streetscapes where music fills the air.